Here I am waiting for our new washer to be delivered. Delivery time? Sometime between 8:00a - 5:00p. You just gotta love those time slots!
I had a long "To Do" list for today while I wait: vacuum and dust the house, wrap Christmas presents, work on Christmas cards, etc. As I got ready to tackle my list, I looked out the window, stopped and enjoyed the single digit air temperature and snow-covered ground view from inside my warm and cozy home. Thank goodness I didn't plan on driving today! I've always believed that, "...things happen for a reason..." BRRRRRRR......


Archive
-
▼
2010
(87)
-
▼
Dec 2010
(14)
- Back to Black and Whites....
- Mele Kalikimaka me ka Hau'oli Makahiki Hou
- Merry Christmas
- The Day is Over
- Still Waiting....
- Waiting.....
- A Hawaiian Santa....
- Thoroughly Modern Millie, Jr.
- Trying to Catch a Snowflake in Mid-Fall....
- Playing in the snow...
- Let it snow more.....
- Let it snow.....
- Thoroughly Modern Millie, Jr.
- Over Forty Years of Memories....
-
▼
Dec 2010
(14)
Powered by Blogger.
