Appreciate Every Moment





Every now and then, I would go through the thousands of photos I've taken in the last 2 years.  I needed a smile and when I came across these photos, I just had to share them.

Ever wonder what it looks like when a child doesn't know that you're watching (with a camera in hand)? 

My son just got two Ben 10 buddies:  Jet Ray and Diamondhead.  Yes, it's quite amazing I remembered the names of these action figures.  Jet Ray is the little red fellow.

After photographing a few of my spring flowers, I rounded the corner and watched as my son conversed with his new friends.  I couldn't resist and snapped a few photos.

These were taken two years ago.  It amazes and saddens me how fast time has gone by.  His little friends are now lost somewhere in his bedroom battling evil forces just to keep him safe at night.  :D 
 



Leave a Reply