Interesting and "out of the ordinary" is what my mind's eye sees and that is what I would like to capture with my camera.
This is what I saw:

I stared at the flowers and I thought to myself at how ordinary it looked.
Let's make it interesting.
I placed my camera under the flowers (I refused to lay on the ground) and "WOW"...



Archive
-
▼
2012
(133)
-
▼
May 2012
(17)
- Sunday, 6:00a - "Straight Out of the Camera"
- "You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry..."
- When You Love What You Do....
- What is a Picture Worth?
- Blue Sharks - Game 6
- "Straight Out of the Camera"
- The Best Mother's Day Ever!
- "Strength Through Adversity"
- What Looks Interesting?
- Spring's Beauties...
- Mama Red-Winged Blackbird
- The Babies are Out and About...
- The Unexpected...
- Another Lazy Afternoon.....
- The Art of Camouflage
- Blue Sharks - Game 4
- 40 Minutes....
-
▼
May 2012
(17)
Powered by Blogger.
