How could I possibly capture the beauty, texture and fluffiness of a cloud? For over two years, I've tried and tried and tried with no success.
The funny thing about Mother Nature...you never know what she will show you.
We were at my son's last Spring season soccer practice. The sun was bright and happy and I was quite content photographing my son. My camera was set for the sun's light when it darkened. I looked up and this is what I saw...






Archive
-
▼
2012
(133)
-
▼
Jun 2012
(14)
- Nichols Arboretum
- Another Sunset on the Lake...
- A Lazy, Sunday Afternoon...
- Matthaei Botanical Gardens
- After-Dinner Sunset
- Another Day, Another Trip to the Zoo :D
- Saturday, 6:00a
- A Trip to the Zoo
- Saturday, 6:00a
- A Spider's Web
- Splishin' and a Splashin'
- Family Time
- The Fluffiness of a Cloud
- $20 Worth of Spontaneity
-
▼
Jun 2012
(14)
Powered by Blogger.
