I met Daniela's family over ten years ago when I was a VERY pregnant Mom-To-Be with Ryan. It all started when Dana was in Kindergarten. I waddled into Dana's Halloween classroom party and it was where I met Daniela's younger sister (Dana's classmate) and Daniela's Mom.
Fast forward eleven years and I remembered all the years that have gone by and how far Daniela has come...
Daniela's inner beauty rivals her outer beauty. We had a wonderful talk about her hopes, dreams and passions. She plans to major in Neuro Science and Creative Writing. A very unique combination for a very unique young lady.
It was a fantastic adventure at Kensington Metropark's Nature Center and I was more than happy to let Daniela decide on the backgrounds. There were a few times where the lighting and location would not work. Daniela was okay with moving on to the next background that caught her eye.
During the "Golden Hour", the sun's light helped create the most beautiful portraits of a strong, vibrant, happy and very talented young woman.
Have a wonderful and very memorable senior year, Daniela.









How did I not know you took her pictures until now? She was one of my favorites!!! Great pics (as always)!