Appreciate Every Moment






Mom chose the photos and Dad chose the song.

We couldn't wait to have her off baby formula, out of diapers, walking, talking, out of the car seat, riding a bike and going to school.  We rushed through the days waiting for the next milestone which led to this moment.

Time just flew by and it did not stand still...

Enjoy the slideshow!

"Time Stand Still" - RUSH

I turn my back to the wind

To catch my breath
Before I start off again.
Driven on without a moment to spend
To pass an evening with a drink and a friend

I let my skin get too thin

I'd like to pause
No matter what I pretend
Like some pilgrim
Who learns to transcend
Learns to live as if each step was the end

(Time stand still)

I'm not looking back
But I want to look around me now
(Time stand still)
See more of the people and the places that surround me now
Freeze this moment a little bit longer
Make each sensation a little bit stronger
Experience slips away
Experience slips away

I turn my face to the sun

Close my eyes
Let my defences down
All those wounds that I can't get unwound

I let my past go too fast

No time to pause
If I could slow it all down
Like some captain, whose ship runs aground
I can wait until the tide comes around

(Time stand still)

I'm not looking back
But I want to look around me now
(Time stand still)
See more of the people and the places that surround me now
Freeze this moment a little bit longer
Make each impression a little bit stronger
Freeze this motion a little bit longer
The innocence slips away
The innocence slips away...

Summer's going fast, nights growing colder

Children growing up, old friends growing older
Freeze this moment a little bit longer
Make each sensation a little bit stronger
Experience slips away
Experience slips away...
The innocence slips away

Leave a Reply