Appreciate Every Moment






Sometimes, we just have to channel our inner child. :D

Stand back or the laptop get's it!

The enemy is not far behind!

You want a piece of me??!!!!??

Failure is not an option!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY, "R" Man!!

I'm heading him off at the pass....

Take THAT!

Whoa, what's up with the light??!!??

We need applesauce!  NOW!

AAARRRGGGHHHH, it's time to destroy!

Beach ball anyone?

Anyone?


STOP or I'll annihilate you!

EN GARDE!

997, 998, 1000!!

3 Responses so far.

  1. HAHA omg i laughed out loud, love the pics and the commentary, LOL!

  2. gma mohr says:

    Thank you for the giggles. After a day with the parental units, I really needed the diversion (and a glass of wine). Awesome!!!

  3. Laura says:

    H AHA HA! It looks like you had too much fun with this shoot! Happy (belated) birthday to Ryan! What a cute idea! You should print out those pictures and have him write an action story about his Bionicle! (though your captions were truly hilarious!!!!)

Leave a Reply