I’ve know Cindy for many years and when she asked if I could
photograph her family, I was more than happy to help out. For just a moment in time, everyone was together
as a whole unit.
I hope these photos will help Cindy and her entire
family cope with Jake’s year-long deployment to Afghanistan.
From me and my family to you, Cindy, and your family, our
prayers for a safe and happy return.













Remote controls are an integral part of the Smith's family time.







Archive
-
▼
2012
(133)
-
▼
Sep 2012
(13)
- Jeff and Laura
- Katelyn
- The Detroit Zoo
- Patience....
- Sunday, 7:00a
- Smith Family
- Hawaii 2012: My Mom's Gardens
- Hawaii 2012: "It's a Wrap!" and It's Back to Real...
- Hawaii 2012: Day Ten - Hapuna Beach and Laupahoeh...
- Hawaii 2012: Day Nine - Big Island Candies, Akaka...
- Hawaii 2012: Day Eight - Sunrise at Laupahoehoe P...
- Hawaii 2012: Day Seven - Laupahoehoe Point
- Hawaii 2012: Day Seven - Hawai'i Volcanoes Nation...
-
▼
Sep 2012
(13)
Powered by Blogger.
