Appreciate Every Moment







Click here to purchase prints in this post.

When taking pictures of the sunrises and sunsets, I always relied on my 55-200mm which always gave me the most beautiful photos.

I mentioned to my cousin that landscape photos are just as beautiful.  She told me that the one thing to remember is that the entire visual field needs to be in focus.  So, I did my research and found out how expensive that endeavor will be.  :(

Then I thought, "...well what do I have that I could use..."  So I reached into my camera bag and pulled out the long forgotten 18-55mm that never saw the light of day since I bought my camera over a year ago.

Sometimes, I just have to work with what I have and not run to the store and buy what I think I need just because I want to try something new.  Thanks mom and dad on raising us on this simple concept.  :D

Change is good.  It gave me a whole new perspective on things.

I have photographed this same location for over a year and I've driven by this view for over 15 years and it amazes me how each sunset is different.

It's a work in progress....

Enjoy the pictures!

Leave a Reply