A beautiful Fall day for the children to enjoy.
Games....


Hayride, then smores....


Arts and crafts...


Games....

Ending the night with Bingo...

Archive
-
▼
2011
(164)
-
▼
Oct 2011
(20)
- Sunday, 8:15a
- Rite of Confirmation
- Saturday, 8:05a
- Blue Dragons - Game 8, Final Game of the Season
- St. Matthew's - Fall Celebration
- Blue Dragons - Game 7
- Saturday, 8:00a
- Girls Night Out...
- Sunday, 7:15p
- It's a Bright and Sunny Day....
- Saturday, 7:30a
- Blue Dragons Game Five
- A Time to Be Selfish....
- Another Sunset...
- Change is Good....
- Okay Ladies, Game On....
- Soaring...
- Spontenaeity...
- The Beauty of the Fall Season...
- Blue Dragons - Game Four
-
▼
Oct 2011
(20)
Powered by Blogger.

Great pics!!! How did I not know about this?? I have that there is something going on next Saturday... hoping we can get over there with costumes and then off to soccer games. I LOVE the colors!!!